July 18, 2011

2011 EWE Lamb Update

I have promised to post photos and a sales list for folks who are interested in getting in to the breed and I AM working on that as we speak.  Crappy weather has really hindered the photography but I do have some photos that were taken recently of my ewe lambs to share.

While they are doing what sheep need to be doing in order to grow, I sure wish that I could pictures of them with their heads up!  I will keep trying ....


A black patterned single ewe lamb from Bitterroot Tiffy out of Kite Knighton - isn't she a striking little lady?

One of the ewe lambs from Bitterroot Tia who was bred to Judy Colvin's Bitterroot Enoch ram (an AI son of Carryhouse out of a Koenig Elizabeth daughter.)

One of twin ewe lambs from Ranfurly Maeve out of Kite Knighton, as AI son of Gigrin Red Kite.

One of Bitterroot Silvie's triplets out of Autumn Hills Finnegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment