May 1, 2013

Gotland Fleeces Sold Out!

The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day here on the farm.  I think that I have only a few more days to deal with bottle babies and feeding as we hope to put animals out on pasture next week!  YAY!

Just a quick note to say that I have sold all of the Gotland fleeces that were available this spring. If you are interested in acquiring a Gotland fleece, I have set aside three Gotland fleeces for entering in the All Canada Classic Sheep Show and Sale being held in Barrier at the end of June.  Fleeces entered in the show will be sold by Dutch Auction.

There is only one BFL fleece left so move quickly if you are interested.  Again, I have held back three fleeces for entering in the Barrier Show and they will be sold there.

With so much interest in skirted fleeces, I am going to offer my  BFL X NCC and BFL X Gotland fleeces also so will photograph them and post the info later today!